The Flame Testament

The Flame Testament

Thursday, May 14, 2015

9. A New Chapter.




A web teaser for the new update has been launched. Unfortunately for me I could not read what it says so I can't tell what part of the world will it be in. Anyways, the white-headed girl is the new character; She uses a Greatsword wielded single-hand. The two silhouettes at the back might be the blonde girl who looks like Kess and another child character. Along with it is a new field map that looks like Lucifer Castle and a new Raid Monster. I'm pretty much excited for new chars, also, I hope they add new features that players would actually like. I kinda like the fact that they're releasing updates regularly, because for me, that's a sign that the game is still alive despite the fact that a lot of players have switched to other newer games. I just hope that Granado Espada will stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment